Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the life of a child. More than simply reading with a child, you will help your student gain key foundational skills to become a stronger reader. We are currently recruiting volunteers to tutor in the summer and in the fall of 2018.
Minimum requirements to volunteer:
- You must be 14-years or older
- Commit to as little as one hour a week (M-Th, 8am to 5pm)
- Attend an in-person Tutor Orientation
- Pass a background check
Reading Partners will provide you with:
- A highly effective, easy-to-use curriculum
- In-person training and on-site support
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference
If you have questions or concerns before signing up, or if you would prefer to apply with the help of one of our staff members, then please contact us at volunteerSC@readingpartners.org or (843) 860-3915.